- This event has passed.
Tuesday Morning Wicked Group Run
April 23 @ 5:30 am - 6:20 am
Rain or shine, Wicked members meet Tuesday and Thursday mornings at 5:30 am (departing around 5:35) next to the Front Street parking lot (free parking till 8 am) for a five mile run that rounds Salem Common, the Willows, Juniper Point, and Winter Island. The intended pace is “conversational” with the option to go off the front or hang back as training plans dictate.
Folks gather near 6 Front Street (either side) prior to departure, the main group usually finish around 6:20 am.
- Front Street to Hawthorne Boulevard
- Around the Common to Andrew Street and out Collins Cove
- Along Collins Cove onto Memorial Drive
- Up Memorial Drive, past Camp Naumkeag and around the Willows
- Around Juniper Point and out to Winter Island back to Fort Avenue
- Down Derby to Central Street and back to Front Street