Here is a great chance to catch up with all of your old friends from Wicked, and to meet up with newer club members as well! It’s time to welcome the spring racing season, and there is no better way to do that than to attend the Wicked Open House!
WICKED RUNNING CLUB
WICKED OPEN HOUSE 2009
Saturday, May 16th at 9:00 a.m. – Salem Common, Salem
Rain or Shine
We welcome members of all abilities and promote the fun, fitness and
sociability of running.
Membership has its rewards including;
- 15% discount at New England Running Company
- 20% discount at The Sports Spa
- Weekly runs
- Discounts on Clinics coached by Mike Toomey
- Social events: “Club Nights” at New England Running Company
- Scholarships: Given out to local High School runners
- Team relays: Lynn Woods/Lake Winnipesaukee/Mill Cities Relay
- Team banquet
- Grand prix racing series
- Web site
- Charity opportunities
Please join us for a fun run, raffles, and refreshments.
New members who join at the Open House will receive
a Wicked Cool T-Shirt!
For more information contact Alison Phelan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
or Shari Hewson (email@example.com)
*Membership dues will be collected in November for 2010 membership*